Together with our partner, JHM Dairy & Cheese Equipment put a turn-key project cheese dairy in the south of the Netherlands into production. The project consists of:
- 4000L flow pasteurizer with duo-safety plates, COKZ worthy. Two hot water boilers with an electrical capacity of 155 kW in total provide the energy to pasteurize the milk at 73 degrees with a permanent heater of 20 seconds.
- Double-O closed cheese vat 4000L, equipped with its own washing water supply. An easy-to-use touchscreen in combination with highly effective software supports the cheese maker in the production of the perfect cheese.
- Matching drainage-prepressing container 4000L for pre-pressing the cheese curd. The pressing takes place via a plc press program. With the press of a button, the pressing takes place entirely automatically.
- A robustly constructed cheese press with 12 stamps. The pressing pressure per stamp can be adjusted quickly and easily by means of a rotary knob and manometer.
- Matching, solidly constructed brine cages with an anti-expulsion gate and movable by means of an extra undercarriage.
- An electric hoist with a trolley takes care of the hoisting of the cages in and out the brine bath.
- The brine water is heated by the incoming hot cheeses. To cool down the brine water, we have built a cooling system on the brine bath. In addition, there is frequent circulation.
You can send an email to email@example.com for more information.